To celebrate Rocket League going free, Epic Games brings you Llama-Rama. This super fun cross-over event gives you the chance to compete in Rocket League challenges and earn freebies. However, rewards players earn won’t just be limited to Rocket League. There are a bunch of rewards to unlock for Fortnite as well. You definitely don’t want to miss adding these goodies to your Locker.
How to get all the Llama-Rama drops
The Llama-Rama event has already started, so don’t wait up. There are various challenges to complete between now and the end of the event. Some of the rewards are pretty cool too. You can earn Fortnite-themed items in Rocket League and Rocket League-themed items in Fortnite.
Here’s the full list of challenges you’ll need to complete:
CHALLENGE 1: LLAMAS, START YOUR ENGINES!
- Rocket League Challenge: Play an Online Match in Any Playlist
- Rocket League Reward: Llama Flyer Antenna
- Fortnite Reward: Rocket League Spray
CHALLENGE 2 – FLAGGED FOR VICTORY
- Rocket League Challenge: Win 1 Online Match in Casual with the Llama Antenna
- Rocket League Reward: Top Llama Topper
- Fortnite Reward: Holodata Drop Contrail
CHALLENGE 3 – TOP OF THE WORLD
- Rocket League Challenge: Get 5 goals, saves, or assists with the Llama Topper
- Rocket League Reward: Loot Llama Octane Decal
- Fortnite Reward: Rocket League Emoticon
CHALLENGE 4 – AN EPIC ENDEAVOR
- Rocket League Challenge: Win 5 Online Matches in Any Playlist with the Llama Decal (Octane)
- Rocket League Reward: Llama Wheels
- Fortnite Reward: Rocket Groove Music Track
CHALLENGE 5 – LLAMA LEGEND
- Rocket League Challenge: Get MVP in any Online Match with the Llama Wheels
- Rocket League Reward: Battle Bus + Battle Balloon Antenna, Battle Bus Wheels, and Battle Bus Engine Audio
- Fortnite Reward: Octane RL Backbling + style variant
Once you complete each of the challenges, you can grab your rewards. For the Rocket League rewards, head to the Rocket League event page to redeem. As for the Fortnite rewards, they’ll be available next time you log into Fortnite. If you complete the challenges but forget to claim your rewards, don’t worry. Your rewards will be auto-claimed when the event ends on October 12. That means you have from now until mid-October to get your rewards.
Source: Read Full Article