The latest update for the mobile version of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds adds a new zombie mode. The update also revamps PUBG Mobile’s existing zombie mode, Survive Till Dawn.
The new mode, Darkest Night, sees you or your team facing off against waves of zombie hordes and emerging poison gas. In Darkest Night, you spawn in a random spot on the map. Every player is given a passive ability to help them and others survive, and you choose whether to work together or operate solo. There is no final victor in Darkest Night. Anyone still alive at the end of every wave is a winner.
Survive Till Dawn 2 remakes the PUBG Mobile and Resident Evil 2 crossover event from last year. New enemy types and weapons have been introduced, tweaking the strategies you’ll need to survive the changing day and night cycle. The full changes are outlined below.
Survive Till Dawn Changes
- Stun Grenades now also stun zombies
- Added Liquid Nitrogen Grenades to freeze enemies and reduce their movement speed
- Added jumping zombies and zombie dogs
- Some zombies can now climb over low walls or onto roofs
- Added RPG-7 and Jungle Style Magazines
- Flamethrowers now deal more damage
- M134 handling has been tuned
- Players will gain affixes that grant certain buffs
- Zombies now move slower after being hit by firearms
- Added Survive Till Dawn quick chat messages to Default and Classic voice packs
- Daily missions can now be completed in Survive Till Dawn
In Survive Till Dawn, 60 players face off in a 30-minute battle royale match divided into three days and two nights. Zombies roam the world as well, but become much more active at night when it’s almost impossible to see. To make matters worse, certain Resident Evil 2 enemies like William Birkin and Tyrant patrol the world as unbeatable foes. Birkin guards the loot-heavy police station, while Tyrant randomly appears around air drops and pursues those who try to claim items from them.
The full patch notes detail additional changes to PUBG Mobile as well, such as crosshair modifications. PUBG Mobile is available on the App Store and Google Play.
Source: Read Full Article