We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Animal Crossing New Horizons has been a smash hit on Nintendo Switch, and loyal fans are looking forward to its Nintendo Direct event.
The Animal Crossing Direct event is scheduled to focus exclusively on the game that has already sold millions of copies worldwide.
New expansions and free content updates have arrived since its original launch, but Nintendo has the unique opportunity to inject more New Horizons into this game.
We already know that barista Brewster will be making its debut before the end of 2021, but there is some real scope to keep expanding on the world of Animal Crossing beyond that.
More Amiibo Cards are expected to be announced, but much of this week’s Animal Crossing Direct will be detailing the upcoming November update.
This will be the first significant patch launched for the game since July and is intended to provide plenty of new content to enjoy before the end of the year.
WHEN DOES THE ANIMAL CROSSING DIRECT START?
Nintendo has confirmed that this week’s Animal Crossing Direct event will start at 3pm BST on Friday, October 15.
The Nintendo stream will last for around 20 minutes and is expected to share news on what to expect in November and beyond.
A message from Nintendo confirms: “The Animal Crossing: New Horizons Direct will air on Oct. 15 at 7am PT! Tune in for roughly 20 minutes of information about the content coming to Animal Crossing: New Horizons in November.”
And it will be very easy to tune in and watch, as Nintendo will be hosting the Animal Crossing Direct live on its YouTube and Twitch Channels.
The Nintendo Switch OLED console is also available and the Animal Crossing team has provided this guide on how to move your island from one gaming device to another.
HOW TO MOVE YOUR ANIMAL CROSSING ISLAND:
Make sure that Animal Crossing: New Horizons is updated to the latest software version on your source system.
Download the Island Transfer Tool for Animal Crossing: New Horizons on your source system, if you haven’t already.
- Transfer the User Data for your user account to the target Nintendo Switch system. This will transfer all user information and save data except for Animal Crossing: New Horizons save data to the target system.
- Repeat this step for each user account. If you are transferring all user accounts, a default account named “User” will remain on the source system.
- If you already transferred your user and save data to a new system, please note that island save data will remain on the original (source) system. To complete the transfer, please re-link your Nintendo Account to a User on the source system and continue the process below.
- On the target system, update Animal Crossing: New Horizons to the latest software version.
- On the target system, download the Island Transfer Tool for Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
Open the Island Transfer Tool on each system. If the same Nintendo Account was used to download the Island Transfer Tool on both systems, use an alternate user to open the Island Transfer Tool on the primary console of the Nintendo Account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and select Continue, then Let’s Begin.
- On the source system, select Source.
- Select Yes to confirm when the name of your island on the source system is displayed.
- If Animal Crossing: New Horizons has not been updated to the latest software version, your console nickname will be displayed instead of your island name.
- On the target system, select Target.
- On the source system, select Continue. On the target system, select Proceed.
- When the target system is detected, select Transfer data on the source system.
- When the source system is detected, select Proceed on the target system. The transfer will begin.
- When the transfer is complete, a message will appear on both systems. The save data is now deleted on the source system and present on the target system.
- Launch Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the target system to continue playing on your island.
- If you previously set up island backup, follow our steps to set up island backup again to ensure that it is re-enabled on your new system.
Source: Read Full Article