Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s Title Update 1.1.1 will be available on January 14 for all available platforms, according to Ubisoft. The patch size varies by platform, but plan on it taking up at least 6GB on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC but just 2GB on PS4 and PS5.
The biggest change coming with version 1.1.1 is the addition of in-game support for Ubisoft Connect achievements. Once the patch goes live, you’ll receive alerts whenever you unlock one. These will be available for both countable/repeatable achievements and Quest-related tasks.
Plenty of bugs and quality of life changes will also be addressed with Title Update 1.1.1. Here’s a quick rundown of some of the most significant updates:
- Improved performance and stability.
- Addressed an issue in Legend of Beowulf where the clue marker would remain after it was investigated.
- Addressed an issue in A Sticky Situation where the NPC would sometimes not spawn.
- Addressed an issue where the player could get stuck fishing in The Baker’s Plaint.
- Addressed an issue in Fishing Lesson that under certain circumstances prevented players from completing the world event.
- Addressed an issue where players are stuck after pledging to Lincolnscire after returning from Vinland.
- Addressed an issue where players could get stuck in a boss fight during A Cruel Destiny.
- Addressed various graphics issues.
- Addressed various clipping issues.
- Addressed various NPC animation issues.
- Addressed an issue that caused dummies to jitter when hit with a poison arrow.
- Enemies can no longer be auto looted using the Throw Weapons perk.
- Tweaked AI detection when using disguise while dodging or while being in-air.
- Addressed various NPC behavior issues.
- Addressed various misplaced textures or objects.
- Addressed several instances where the player could become stuck.
- Grounded a floating boat in Vinland.
That’s just a tiny portion of what Ubisoft has been working on – check out the full list of fixes, changes, and additions on the official Valhalla website.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s Title Update 1.1.1 will arrive tomorrow at 7 am ET for all platforms.
NEXT: Despite Holiday Slump, GameStop’s Stock Has Jumped 65% Today
- Game News
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla
Jon Bitner is an Associate Editor for TheGamer. His passion for gaming started with his first console (Sega Genesis) and he hasn’t stopped playing since. His favorite titles include The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Team Fortress 2, Rainbow Six Siege, Pokémon Sword & Shield, Old School Runescape, Skyrim, and Breath of the Wild. He can usually be found playing the latest RPG, FPS, or some obscure mobile game. Before working as Associate News Editor, Jon earned a Biology degree and worked in the Biotechnology sector — experiences that taught him how to put words together and make sentences. When not playing or writing about the gaming industry, he enjoys sleeping, eating, and staring at birds.
Source: Read Full Article