Today’s Call of Duty Black Ops 4 update comes with some detailed patch notes for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
The main highlight from COD patch released is the new Blackout Alcatraz map on PS4.
As confirmed by Treyarch, this new addition is only available on the PlayStation platform for now but will be launched on Xbox One and PC next week.
“This is Blackout at its most frenetic, with close-up engagements in an all-new environment filled with deadly surprises around every corner,” the Treyarch patch notes reveal.
“Ten squads of four drop in through portals above the island to fight for control, with up to five redeployments per player until the final circle… as long as one teammate survives.
“A completely new map means new destinations, new strategies, and new ways to dominate the opposition. Snipers can pick off their enemies from two opposing towers and wingsuit over to nearby locations when things get too hot. Barricades, Razor Wire, and EMPs are more important than ever with tight corridors and narrow pathways to cover as the final circle closes in… and you might be interested in what the zombies are guarding in certain areas of the map.”
For players on Xbox One and PC, the new Ancient Evil expansion for Xbox One and PC has arrived, alongside Barebones mode.
“Fight off new undead terrors and Greek mythical enemies as Scarlett, Diego, Bruno, and Shaw in the underground depths of Delphi. Our team has pulled out all the stops on every little twist and turn awaiting Scarlett and the crew in our latest episode, so please enjoy the new map and its secrets, and let us know what you think.
“The community’s reaction has been incredible throughout the first week, and we can’t wait to see what else the community can discover.”
For those that don’t know, Barebones features 6v6 TDM/Domination playlists with no Specialist Weapons, Special Issue Equipment, Gear, or Operator Mods allowed.
Equipment is also single-use and fully charges with each respawn, and we’ve disabled Spawn Select to get you into back into the match faster now that Tac-Deploy is restricted.
A full list of patch notes from Treyarch can be found below:
- New Alcatraz map now live on PS4.
- Blackout Free Access now available on all platforms through April 30.
- After Action Report updated to provide additional info after each match, including new Challenge progression.
- Homewrecker melee weapon now available in Contraband Stashes on Xbox One and PC.
- “Ancient Evil” now live for Black Ops Pass holders on all platforms.
- Server Pause now available for online private match hosts on consoles.
- Splitscreen Pause now available for local splitscreen matches on consoles.
- New Zombshell Perk now available on Xbox One and PC.
- New Elixirs now available on Xbox One and PC: Suit Up, Dividend Yield, Talkin’ Bout Regeneration, Bullet Boost, and Quacknarok.
- New Talismans now available on Xbox One and PC: Glowing Phylactery and Battered Dragon Scale.
- Barebones game mode now live on all platforms.
- Barebones Moshpit continues as Featured Playlist on PS4 and added as Featured Playlist on Xbox One and PC.
- Hardcore Barebones Moshpit, Stockpile, Mercenary Deathmatch Moshpit, and One in the Chamber (Strife with Stiletto Operator Mod) added to Featured category on all platforms.
- Various stability improvements.
- World League Hub
- League Play Events now span the course of the entire week.
- Bonus pool is now spread out through the entirety of an event (no longer daily bonuses with rollovers).
- Increased penalty for intentional teamkilling in League Play matches.
- Free Weapon Crate with guaranteed free MKII Signature Weapon now available in the Black Market on Xbox One and PC.
- Voice calibration setting added to PC.
- Free Access
- Access to Blackout is free for a limited time for all players on PS4, Xbox One, and PC through April 30.
- Game Modes
- Featured category updated to include:
- Barebones Moshpit
- Hardcore Barebones Moshpit
- Mercenary Deathmatch Moshpit
- One in the Chamber (Strife with Stiletto Operator Mod)
Source: Read Full Article
- Featured category updated to include: