Bungie has confirmed its plans for Destiny 2 maintenance and how long servers will be down across all platforms. According to the latest from the game’s support team, Destiny 2 maintenance is scheduled to end today at around 2pm PT. For Guardians in the UK, this means that full Destiny 2 service will not be restored until around 10pm BST.
According to the official schedule, Destiny 2 players should be able to log back into the game at around 6pm BST.
However, Bungie has also warned that players logging into the game may be placed in a queue, and may experience sign-on issues as background maintenance is still ongoing.
If you are able to log back into the game, today’s Destiny 2 update should be available to download.
Official patch notes for Patch 184.108.40.206 are expected to be shared very soon and will be listed below when they are available to read.
Here are some of the known issues affecting Destiny 2 which will likely see fixes released in the coming weeks:
- Players should only destroy Savathun’s Eyes using the Ruinous Effigy Exotic Trace Rifle itself. Progress doesn’t count toward the Hive-God Optimist Triumph in the Moments of Triumph 2020 Seal if a player destroys Savathun’s Eyes using the Orbs generated from Ruinous Effigy.
- The Lucent Blade armor mod doesn’t always appear on Season 11 armor.
- The Energy Converter Mod won’t grant Super energy if a player already has over 50% of their Super. This is by design.
- Armor ornaments from the Eater of Worlds and Spire of Stars Raids no longer appear on player Collections.
- Some players can’t progress the “Means to an End” quest. While we continue our investigation, players can progress this quest by using an alternate character or joining another players who has already started the mission.
- Players who didn’t claim the reward for completing the “Means to an End” quest in one previous week will be locked out from acquiring and completing it the following week. Players will be able to acquire the quest again the week after the blocked week.
- Players unable to launch the “Interference” mission may be able to play through and complete it by joining someone else already in the mission.
- We continue to investigate the BEAVER error code appearing frequently on the Steam platform.
Source: Read Full Article