EA Play (formerly known as EA Access) is now live on Steam, so if you’ve been looking to hop into any EA titles using PC’s most popular storefront, now’s the time.
Subscribers can get in on EA Play for $5 USD a month, or $30 USD for a full year. Your subscription will give you access to members-only benefits like in-game challenges, members-only events, other exclusive content, and a 10% discount on EA digital purchases through Steam. This discount will work on full games, new releases, pre-orders, expansions, game packs, and points.
You’ll also get instant access to a library of EA games called The Play List, including titles from banner franchises like The Sims, Dragon Age, Battlefield, Mass Effect, Need for Speed, and FIFA. Note that there are some titles included you’ll have to have the Origin client installed to use, so you’re not quite free of it yet.
Select new EA game releases will also be available to play for up to ten hours prior to launch. If you check one out during your time with EA Play, your progress will carry over should you pick up the full release, since what you’ll be playing is actually the game itself and not a demo proper. But if you play a fully released game using EA Play, you’ll have to purchase it if your subscription lapses, much like the PS Plus system.
Best Deals This Week
- Luigi's Mansion 3 For $42, Cuphead For $16, And More Great Deals In Latest Switch eShop Sale
- Huge Star Wars Sale At GameStop Is Live: Black Series Action Figures, Funko Pops, And More
- Madden NFL 21 Gets Release Week Discount
- PSA: These Big PS5 Games Are $10 Off Right Now, In A Roundabout Way
- Here's Where You Can Get A Nintendo Switch Lite
- All The Free Game Promotions You Can Claim On PS4, Xbox One, PC, And More
Source: Read Full Article