FIFA 20 predictions for the next Team of the Week are coming thick and fast after a series of international fixtures.
As per usual we're taking a look to see which players could be included in the next squad.
As with all of our previous FIFA TOTW predictions, we're going to refer to the Ultimate Team experts from Futhead to help provide the analysis of all players performances.
This week though it's a little different, as we're basing our team off of the player's performances from international fixtures.
Surprisingly though, the predicted TOTW Fut squad actually contains a pretty big selection of Premier League players.
We count a whopping six players from England's top league, including players from the likes of Manchester City, Liverpool, Everton, Spurs, Leicester and Aston Villa.
There's also the possibility that FIFA 20 One to Watch player, Romeo Lukaku, could see a ratings increase too.
Keep reading to see who Futhead believe have earnt there spot in this week's new, Ultimate Team, Team of the Week.
- FIFA 20 Title Update 4 Patch Notes released for PC ahead of PS4 and Xbox One
FIFA 20 TOTW 5 FUTHEAD PREDICTION
Just below you'll find the Futhead prediction for the FIFA 20 TOTW 5 starting XI – based on the most recent round of football fixtures.
For a fully comprehensive breakdown of why Futhead have opted for each and every player this week, follow this link: Futhead.com/TOTW5
TOTW 5 – Starting XI Prediction
• Kaspar Schmeichel – GK – OVR 83 (Denmark & Leicester City)
• Martin Hinteregger – CB – OVR 80 (Austria & Eintracht Frankfurt)
• Lucas Digne – LB – OVR 83 (France & Everton)
• Leonardo Bonucci – CB – OVR 86 (Italy & Juventus)
• Georginio Wijnaldum – CM – OVR 84 (Netherlands & Liverpool)
• Ilkay Gundogan – CDM – OVR 84 (Germany & Manchester City)
• Miralem Pjanic – CM – OVR 86 (Denmark & Juventus)
• Denis Cherysev – LW – OVR 79 (Russia & Valencia)
• Harry Kane – ST – OVR 89 (England & Spurs)
• Robert Lewandowski – ST – OVR 89 (Poland & Bayern Munich)
• Romelu Lukaku – ST – OVR 85 (Belgium & Inter Milan)
FIFA 20 Latest News
FIFA 20 – TOTW 5 SUBS AND RESERVES
Below you'll also find the Futhead predictions for the Subs and Reserves for FIFA 20 TOTW #5 as well.
Once again, follow that link up top for explanations on why the FUThead team feel these players have earned a spot in the new TOTW squad.
TOTW 5 – Substitute Predictions
• Weston McKennie – CM – OVR 76 (United States & FC Schalke 04)
• Junya Ito – RM – OVR 75 (Japan & RC Genk)
• John McGinn – CM – OVR 75 (Scotland & Aston Villa)
• Ruslan Malinovsky – CM – OVR 79 (Ukraine & Atalanta)
• Memphis Depay – ST – OVR 84 (Netherlands & Olympique Lyonnais)
• Alan Kardec – ST – OVR 77 (Belgium & Chongqing Lifan)
• German Cano – ST – OVR 78 (Belgium & Independiente Medellin)
- Apex Legends Halloween Event Release Date, Start Time, Skins and Update Patch Notes
TOTW 5 – Reserve Predictions
• Jamie Maclaren – ST – OVR 69 (Australia & Melbourne City)
• Nicky Maynard – ST – OVR 66 (England & Mansfield Town)
• Marcus Forss – ST – OVR 63 (Finland & AFC Wimbledon)
• Kim Shin Wook – ST – OVR 71 (Korea & Shanghai Greenland Shenhua)
• Yang Xu – ST – OVR 65 (China & Tianjin Quanjian)
FIFA 20 – PAST TOTW SQUADS
Want a reminder of who made the previous FIFA 20 TOTW Squads? No problem, just follow the links below:
- FIFA 20 Team of the Week 1
- FIFA 20 Team of the Week 2
- FIFA 20 Team of the Week 3
FIFA 20 Team of the Week 4
Latest Games News
- FIFA 20
Source: Read Full Article