Fortnite fans are working their way through the Season 8, Week 10 challenges.
Epic Games releases seven Battle Royale challenges each week. Three of the weekly challenges are available for free and the other four challenges are exclusive to Battle Pass users.
The challenges are also separated into hard and regular tiers of difficulty.
The hard difficulty Fortnite challenges net players ten Battle Stars, while the regular tasks reward fans with five Battle Stars.
Earning Battle Stars levels up your Battle Pass, which is how you unlock all of the skins, emotes and items available with the Battle Pass.
If you complete all of the weekly challenges you’ll even unlock a special Fortnite loading screen containing a clue to another Battle Star or Banner.
The final set of challenges task players with finding treasure, dealing damage with rifles and harvesting different materials.
One of the more interesting challenges tasks players with launching through flaming hoops with a cannon.
As you can see from the map above, this challenge is pretty straightforward if you know where to look.
The cannons and flaming hoops (represented by crosses on the map) are pretty close together, so you shouldn’t have much problem finding them.
You’ll need to launch yourself through three different flaming hoops to complete the challenge, although not necessarily in the same match.
Another Week 10 challenge tasks players with following a Junk Junction signpost to find treasure.
To find the loot this week, Fortnite players will need to head towards towards Fatal Fields.
Just north of that location in square F8 players will find the area shown in the latest Fortnite treasure map.
The Battle Star can be found in the trench next to the ditch that’s shaped like a fork. Check the map above for the exact location.
The remaining Week 10 challenges can be seen below…
Fortnite Battle Royale FREE challenges…
• Launch through flaming hoops with a Cannon (3)
• Staged challenge: Harvest Wood in a single match (500)
– Harvest Stone in a single match (400)
– Harvest Metal in a single match (300)
• Eliminate opponents at Tilted Towers or The Block (3)
Fortnite Battle Royale BATTLE PASS challenges…
• Deal damage with an Infantry Rifle or Heavy Assault Rifle (500)
• Staged challenge: Search the treasure map signpost found in Junk Junction
– Follow the treasure map signpost in Junk Junction
• Deal damage within 10s of landing after using a Volcano Vent (100)
• Eliminate an opponent from closer than 5m away (2)
Source: Read Full Article