Fortnite update 9.30 is live, which means dataminers have leaked a ton of new skins, items, challenges and more.
The latest Fortnite update adds the brand new Chug Splash item, and vaults Dual Pistols, Dynamite and the Boom Bow.
But hidden within the game files, fans have discovered countless new skins and styles.
As you can see from the leaks below (courtesy of @FunGamesLeaks) many of the new skins have a summery theme.
The new skins include King Flamingo, Flutter, Flare, Summer Drift and Beach Bomber.
You can get a closer look at the Beach Bomber skin in the leaked loading screen from Week 9 above.
And it’s not just leaked skins that have been discovered in update 9.30.
It looks like Epic will soon release a brand new Airstrike item, as well as a Drum Shotgun.
The Airstrike item will presumably call in an aerial attack from above, which could be handy in the late game.
According to the leaks, Epic is ALSO getting ready to host one or two new events, complete with their own set of challenges.
This includes the 14 Days of Summer event, which will task players with dancing at beach parties and bouncing beach balls.
There’s also some kind of Water Balloon fight LTM, which sounds like a lot of fun.
The 14 Days of Summer leaked challenges in full…
• Dance at different beach parties
• Bounce a giant beach ball in different matches
• Eliminations with the daily unvaulted weapon or a Drumgun
• Thank the bus driver and finish top 20 in different matches
• Pop party balloon decorations
• Search Unicorn floaties at swimming holes
• Hit a player with a water balloon in different matches
• Bounce off of a giant beach umbrella in different matches
• Score trick points with a Driftboard with Neon Tropics applied to it
• Launch fireworks found along the river bank
• Get a score of 10 or more on a Carnival Clown Board
• Visit a giant beach umbrella and a huge rubber ducky in a single match
• Search the hidden sea shell in the beach themed loading screen
• Destroy grills with the Low ’n’ Slow Harvesting Tool
Source: Read Full Article