Fortnite fans can unlock a hidden Battle Star by completing all Season 8, Week 3 challenges.
Epic Games releases seven Battle Royale challenges each week. Three of the weekly challenges are available for free and the other four challenges are exclusive to Battle Pass users.
The challenges are also separated into hard and regular tiers of difficulty.
The hard difficulty Fortnite challenges net players ten Battle Stars, while the regular tasks reward fans with five Battle Stars.
Earning Battle Stars levels up your Battle Pass, which is how you unlock all of the rewards on offer.
Complete all seven challenges and you’ll unlock a secret loading screen as part of the Discovery challenges.
Within this loading screen is a clue to the location of a hidden Battle Star or Banner.
The Week 3 loading screen (above) depicts a scene that wouldn’t look out of place in an Indiana Jones movie.
Look closely and you’ll see the clue for the Week 3 hidden Battle Star, which we’ve circled above.
The loading screen points players towards one of the new areas in Season 8, specifically a small temple to the east of the volcano.
Just drop into the steps of the shrine and collect your Battle Star for a quick and simple boost to your Battle Pass.
We’ve marked the exact location on the map image below in case you’re stuck.
The Battle Star will only appear once you’ve completed all of the challenges and unlocked the loading screen.
As a reminder, the Fortnite Week 3 challenges can be seen below…
Fortnite Week 3 Free Challenges…
• Stage 1/3: Visit Fatal Fields and Salty Springs in a single match
– Stage 2/3: Visit Haunted Hills and Tilted Towers in a single match
– Stage 3/3: Visit Frosty Flights and Loot Lake in a single match
• Stage 1/3: Destroy (30) Cacti in the desert
– Stage 2/3: Search (?) ammo boxes in the snow
– Stage 3/3: Search (?) chests in a jungle
• Place (2) different Trap Slot items in a single match
Fortnite Week 3 Battle Pass Challenges…
• Search where the magnifying glass sits on the Treasure Map loading screen
• Search (7) Chests at Sunny Steps or Fatal Fields
• Deal (500) Headshot Damage to opponents
• Get an Elimination with an SMG, Pistol, and a Sniper Rifle
Source: Read Full Article