Fortnite update 8.30.2 has been released by Epic Games today, with the surprise download addressing a few issues in the hit Battle Royale game.
Fortnite fans can now download a new patch which fixes some server and client issues that cropped up in update 8.30.
Fortnite update 8.30 was released on Wednesday and brought with it the new Reboot Vans as well as the Buccaneer’s Bounty event.
Earlier today the Fortnite Twitter revealed that players would have to download a new update which didn’t require any downtime.
They tweeted: “We’ve just released a patch for stability improvements. There is no downtime, but you will be prompted to download.”
The Fortnite Twitter later added: “We released server/client fixes to resolve some issues that appeared in the v8.30 update.
“Curious about exactly what was fixed? Head over to the v8.30.2 Resolved Issues blog!”
Patch notes were also released for the latest Fortnite update which you can find below…
FORTNITE UPDATE 8.30.2 PATCH NOTES
• Fixed an issue that was causing matchmaking errors when attempting to join a party without a direct invite from the party leader.
• Fixed an issue where players would not respawn at the Reboot Van if it was being used by two players at the same time and one player stopped interacting with it during the channel time.
• Fixed an issue where players were unable to jump if they joined a game in progress and there were spawn pads in the game.
• Fixed an issue where players were not invulnerable to damage immediately after respawning.
All Game Modes
• Fixed an issue where traps could appear inside of surfaces, making them difficult to see.
• Fixed an issue where the friend list was not sorting properly. Friends playing Fortnite now appear at the top of the list.
• Made various stability fixes/improvements.
Are you experiencing an issue that’s not listed here? Let us know on any of our official social channels or by using the in-game Feedback feature found in Options.
• How to use the in-game Feedback report system:
• While in-game, open the Options menu
• Navigate to the Feedback Button
• Create a Bug report to provide us with logs of the issue
When reporting issues please include information such as:
• Description of the issue
• Account Name (optional)
• Link to video or images
• Include details on when this issue started happening
Source: Read Full Article