Fortnite week 6 challenges are set to go live in the season 8 Battle Pass soon.
Fortnite week 6 challenges should be ready to play on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, PCs and Macs from 2.30pm UK time on Thursday April 4.
As per usual the latest Fortnite challenges look to have leaked early thanks to efforts by dataminers.
And there looks set to be a number of eye-catching challenges in Fortnite week 6.
Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig and a metal llama looks set to be a big Fortnite week 6 challenge as does visit the 5 highest elevations.
Another Fortnite challenge that looks set to be popular for week 6 is search where the knife points on the treasure map loading screen.
The leaked Fortnite week 6 challenges were revealed in a post online by Twitter user @FortniteGameLAT.
Here is a list of the leaked Fortnite week 6 challenges in full:
FORTNITE WEEK 6 CHALLENGES
• Get an elimination with a Flint-Knock Pistol or Boom Bow
• Eliminate opponents at Lazy Lagoon or Frosty Flights
• Search where the knife points on the Treasure Map loading screen
• First: Land at Fatal Fields
– Second: Land at Lazy Lagoon
– Third: Land at Shifty Shafts
– Fourth: Land at Frosty Flights
– Final: Land at Sunny Steps
• Use different throwable items in a single match
• Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig and a metal llama
• Visit the 5 highest elevations on the island
In the meantime until the Fortnite week 6 challenges go live Battle Royale players can test their skills against the week 5 Battle Pass tasks.
You can find a list of the Fortnite week 5 challenges below…
FORTNITE WEEK 5 – FREE CHALLENGES
• Deal damage with scoped weapons to opponents (0/200)
• Search chests at Paradise Palms or Shifty Shafts (0/7)
• Complete a lap of the race track in Happy Hamlet (0/1)
FORTNITE WEEK 5 – BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
• Get 15 bounces in a single throw with the Bouncy Ball toy (0/1)
• Stage 1: Gain shields from Mushrooms
• Use a Volcano Vent, a zipline and a vehicle in the same match (0/1)
• Eliminate opponents at Pirate Camps (0/3)
Source: Read Full Article