GTA Online‘s Cayo Perico Heist has just released, and there are a lot of things to dig into. Once you’ve found out how to start the mission you need to think long and hard about how to acquire the rare weapons that can only be found in El Rubio’s mansion, and that’s all without thinking about what you actually came for – the precious loot that will make you rich.
In order to get at all of this potential loot, you’ll need to scan CCTV cameras, search El Rubio‘s mansion, and scour the surrounding area for all of the information you need regarding your options for infiltration, acquiring the goods, and escaping without a trace – relatively speaking.
We’ve listed all of the Cayo Perico Heist points of interest below – all of what we could find, at least. Use this list to browse through, and if you know the area, you can make a pretty good idea in your head of how you can make this mission play out. All you need to do is locate each of these points in-game, and take pictures with your smartphone. Read below for everything you need to know, and good luck!
8 Potential Infiltration Points For The Cayo Perico Heist
You will need to use the vehicle provided to you for this infiltration mission, depending on which infiltration route you choose.
- HALO Jump – Alkonost aircraft
- Airstrip – Velum aircraft
- Main Dock – Patrol Boat/Kosatka submarine
- North Dock – Patrol Boat/Kosatka submarine
- West Beach – Patrol Boat/Kosatka submarine
- North Drop Zone – Stealth Annihilator helicopter
- South Drop Zone – Stealth Annihilator helicopter
- Drain Tunnel – Kosatka submarine
All of these are good choices, though the vehicle you decide to go with might make the biggest difference to your success.
6 Potential Entry Points For The Cayo Perico Heist
Some of these entry points will require you to procure equipment – to find all of that, just check our list of places to secure equipment below.
- Main Gate – Guard outfit needed for silent entry
- North Gate – Grappling hook required
- South Gate – Grappling hook required
- North Wall – Keycard required
- South Wall – Keycard required
- Drain Tunnel – Diving equipment required
4 Potential Escape Points For The Cayo Perico Heist
After you’ve gotten inside and grabbed all of the loot you’ll need to make your way back outside again, and these exits are all good, but not all of them will assure you a silent extraction.
- Location – Airstrip
- Location – Main Dock
- Location – North Dock
- Vehicle – Kosatka (must be used for infiltration)
15 Points Of Interest On El Rubio’s CCTV Cameras In The Cayo Perico Heist
Grabbing the loot is most important, naturally, so here are all of the things you can mark down while browsing El Rubio’s mansion with the CCTV cameras.
- Office 1 – Painting x2, Elevator
- Office 2 – Painting
- Basement – Safe
- Main Gate – Truck
- North Gate – Keypad
- South Gate – Keypad
- North Wall – Grapple Point
- South Wall – Grapple Point
- North Storage 1 – Cash, Painting
- North Storage 2 – Cash
- South Storage 1 – Cash
- South Storage 2 – Cash, Painting
- West Storage 1 – Cash, Painting
- West Storage 2 – Cash
- Basement Storage – Cash x2, Painting x2
6 Places To Visit And Items To Bring
Finally, we’re listing off the places you need to visit in order to procure some on-site equipment, some of which you’ll need for a stealth run, the rest of which you can play with if you end up doing multiple runs. For whatever tricks you intend to pull, here are the locations you need.
- Supply Truck – Essential for entry through the Main Gate
- Guard Clothing – Essential for entry through the Main Gate
- Bolt Cutters
- Grappling Hook – For entry through grapple points
- Power Station – Can be accessed to disable cameras, lights
- Control Tower – Can be accessed to disable air defence
Next: GTA Online – How To Get The Combat Shotgun And Perico’s Pistol
- Xbox One
- GTA Online
TheGamer Guides Editor. Opinionated about Nintendo.
Source: Read Full Article