Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town has plenty of secrets for players to discover, such as unlockable characters, pets, mounts, and of course — Special Locations. There are many secret areas that can be discovered while playing, and once unlocked, you can visit them at any time by speaking to Navi-sprite outside of your home.
Special Locations offer fun little mini-games, some of the best places to farm rare crafting resources, ideal places to plant your crops, and more. They are all unlocked in a variety of ways, so here’s a guide on how to unlock each and every one of them.
Special Locations Unlocked By Collecting Earth Sprites
There are a couple of locations that unlock from collecting Follower Sprites, these are the little creatures that pop out of the ground while you work. Once you have collected the required amount, you will be visited the next morning by some Earth Sprites who will show you to your newly discovered Special Location.
- Earth Sprite Village — Unlocks once you have collected 25 Follower Sprites. Offers a range of services, such as sprites who will collect resources for you and a shop.
- Beanstalk Island — Unlocks once you have collected 60 Follower Sprites. A place to play the Digging for Sprites mini-game.
Special Locations Unlocked From Exploration
- Lava Caves — Unlocked by reaching the bottom level of the mine in the second farm area. A place where you can play the Mining Frenzy mini-game.
- Ancient Lake — Unlocked by draining the lake in the third farm area. A place where you can fish and drain the lake for rare treasure.
Special Locations Unlocked From Blessings
Shrine blessings unlock once you have collected 100 Earth Sprites, and then the range of blessings increases as you collect even more Follower Sprites. Once you reach 150 sprites, you will be able to purchase access to four new special locations. Once purchased, these locations are immediately accessible via Navi-sprite.
Each of the below locations has a constantly fixed season, meaning that they are the perfect place to plant and harvest particular crops of a certain season all year round without worrying about your crops wilting.
- Petalwind Gardens — Unlocked by spending 100 points at the shrine. (A location where it is always spring, ideal for spring crops.)
- Eversun Gardens — Unlocked by spending 100 points at the shrine. (A location where it is always summer, ideal for summer crops.)
- Redmaple Gardens — Unlocked by spending 100 points at the shrine. (A location where it is always autumn, ideal for autumn crops.)
- Hoarfrost Gardens — Unlocked by spending 100 points at the shrine. (A location where it is always winter, ideal for winter crops.)
Special Locations Unlocked From Skill Levels
As you hit certain Skill Level milestones, you will unlock new Special Locations related to that skill that offer some of the rarest crafting resources in the game. Whenever you hit the required skill level to unlock an area, the Earth Sprites will visit you the next morning to unlock the related location.
- Grassy Hill — Unlocked by reaching Reaping Level 9. A great place to farm Mirage Grass.
- Stonebreaker Valley — Unlocked by reaching Mining Level 9. A great place to farm Gold and Orichalcum Ore.
- Lumberjack Mountain — Unlocked by reaching Logging Level 9. A great place to farm Mirage Wood.
- Fisher’s Lake — Unlocked by reaching Fishing Level 9. A great place to get high-quality and rare catches.
Next: Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Complete Guide And Walkthrough
- Story Of Seasons
- Pioneers of Olive Town
Meg appreciates gaming on all formats but primarily spends her time achievement hunting to the extreme. Her passion for gaming began as a child when first introduced to the Amstrad.
Source: Read Full Article