Last year, Lego released an awesome Batmobile set to commemorate the 30th anniversary of Tim Burton’s Batman movie. Lego is following that up with a new set inspired by Batman (1989), and it looks just as cool. The 1989 Batwing releases November 1 for $200 at the Lego Store. It’s available to preorder now for Lego VIP members. Since Lego VIP memberships are free, all you need to do is sign up for an account. We’d expect this particular set to sell out fairly quickly, so you may want to get your order in as soon as possible.
The Lego Batwing is a 2,363-piece build that’s recommended for adults due to its complexity. It comes with three minifigures: Batman, The Joker, and a Boombox goon.
The Batwing was designed to be as authentic as possible, and there’s a dizzying level of detail on display here. The build comes in at 4 x 20 x 22 inches, so it’s certainly an eye-catching set. While meant to be a display build, the Batwing has a few movable parts once built. You can open the cockpit and place one of the minifigures inside, adjust the wings, and remove the canopy.
You have two options for displaying the Batwing. It comes with a stand and information card with vehicle specifications. Alternatively, you can mount it on your wall with the included bracket.
The Best Deals And Sales This Week
- Black Friday 2020: Thanksgiving Day Store Closings, Retailer Ads, And Deals To Expect
- Walmart Black Friday 2020 Ads Revealed
- Dell's Black Friday Sale Kicks Off Early With Laptop And PC Deals
- + Show More The Best Deals And Sales This Week Links (2)
- PS4 Halloween Sale Is Live Now, Includes Resident Evil 2, Days Gone, And More
- GameStop Pro Day Sale Is Live Now: FF7 Remake For $39, B2G1 Free Funko Pops, And More
Source: Read Full Article