- Complete Ratik
- Start Tower Of Thanks
- A Strange And Magical Book
- The Book Of Time
- The Magick Grimoire
- The Grimoire In The Fire
- The Book Of Harmony
- Complete Tower Of Thanks
- Repair The Seal Site
- Completing Return Trip
Whether you are struggling to reach 100 percent completion of your Adventurer's Tome in Rohendel, or on a mission to romance every Rapport NPC in Lost Ark, you probably hit a snag when it comes to the Return Trip quest. Strangely, this "Another Story" quest in the Adventurer's Tome is necessary to unlock Rapport NPC Lenora in Rohendel.
The catch is that there are no clear directions for starting this quest. Your Adventurer's Tome gives a small hint that you must "help the Flamekeeper Gherdia to contain the Magick Eruption and repair the damage". There are far more prerequisites to picking up this quest than even the Adventurer's Tome hints. Let's take a look at every prerequisite quest you will need before completing Return Trip.
Even if you complete all the other prerequisites in this questline, you will not be able to accept Return Trip until you have completed Ratik. This is the final quest in the Rohendel main storyline, which is completed after conquering the Phantom Palace dungeon and speaking with Queen Azena after you have waved to the crowd of cheering citizens outside the Sunkeep.
Start Tower Of Thanks
The next prerequisite to picking up Return Trip is a quest called the Tower of Thanks. Except, much like Return Trip, this quest has no apparent start NPC. This is because before you can accept the quest, you must first complete a series of miscellaneous fetch quests involving hidden magical books scattered throughout Rohendel.
These quests can be completed in any order. The only catch is that, should you have stumbled across these books in the wild, you likely would have no idea they were related without having found the first.
A Strange And Magical Book
- Go to the Bambiri Settlement in Lake Shiverwave.
- Travel to the room directly south of the Bambiri Settlement Triport, you will find an NPC called Elmaro (and one of the Lake Shiverwave Mokoko Seeds!)
- Investigate the spot in front of the bookshelf to Elmaro's left. This begins the A Strange And Magical Book quest.
- Read the book and then talk to NPC Elmaro and NPC Senya in the Bambiri Settlement to learn more.
- This will lead you to NPC Book Collector Zenadar in the Sylvain Residence in the northeast area of Lake Shiverwave. After returning the book to them, they will ask that if you find any more books like this to bring them to Sylvain mages.
The Book Of Time
- This next book is in Elzowin’s Shade, sitting by some barrels by the southernmost boat dock. Click on it to accept the quest “The Book of Time”.
- Reading this book instructs you to read it again “on the ground warped by the purple Demon”. This is in reference to Brelshaza and the magically erupted ground just outside the Phantom Palace entrance.
- Travel to the Phantom Palace entrance, and you should see the specific spot illuminated where you must read the book. Read the book to automatically complete the quest.
The Magick Grimoire
- To pick up this book, you will need to slay Frenzied Magic Constructs in Breezesome Brae. There is a random chance for them to drop an item called a Soft Construct Fragment. You will see it in your inventory with a yellow exclamation mark to signify that it starts a quest. Right-click it to reveal a "Transparent Fragment" that was inside, and begin the Magick Grimoire quest.
- First, you will need to inspect the Transparent Fragment that was inside the Soft Construct Fragment.
- Next, travel to the Fairy Village and talk to NPC Fairy Parfi. They will tell you to go to Breezesome Brae to collect some powder from revived flowers. Three will do the trick.
- Travel to Breezesome Village and speak with NPC Mage Mafeer to complete this quest.
The Grimoire In The Fire
- The Grimoire in the Fire book can be found in this section of Breezome Brae, in the middle of one of the burning fields south of the Furious Fire Elemental Boss.
- Accept the "Grimoire In The Fire" quest and read the book.
- Bring the book to Mage Mafeer back in Breezesome Village. That's literally it, this is probably the simplest of all the book quests.
The Book Of Harmony
- The last book can be found in the Xeneela Ruins, in the Bambiri Village area of the map. You will find the book beside a nameless NPC standing outside a house to the far left of Bambiri Chief Batum.
- Pick it up and bring it to Bambiri Chief Batum. He will tell you to pass it along to Gabius in the Moonkeep.
- Give the book to Gabius in the Mookkeep to complete the quest.
Complete Tower Of Thanks
- Now you can finally travel to Rothun. You should see that the Tower of Thanks quest is available in the Dawnkeep.
- Talk to Aberuth there, and he will thank you for finding all the books.
- Talk to him one more time, and he will say that they are planning on using this recovered magic knowledge to study the "Curse of Phantoms" that is plaguing Aven.
Repair The Seal Site
The second big prerequisite quest for obtaining the Return Trip quest is to Repair the Seal Site.
This is a daily Una’s Task that is completed in the Destroyed Sylvain Settlement area of Lake Shiverwave. It involves helping Flamekeeper Gherida defeat the three types of Magick Constructs that spawn there, just as the text in the Adventurer's Tome hinted.
You can access the Una's Tasks menu under the Adventure tab in the bottom right, or by pressing Alt + J.
However, to truly "repair the seal site", you will need to complete this daily and turn it into Gherdia seven times. The seventh time you turn this Una's Task in, Gherdia will thank you for making the site stable. At this point, he will offer you the Return Trip quest.
Completing Return Trip
According to Gherdia, now that the seal site is stable, the last step in curing Aven of his curse is to kill the Phantom Legion Queen and obtain the Encroached King’s Sword from her.
Now, the Phantom Palace Gherdia mentions is not the Abyssal Dungeon. It is the same one you already did, back in Elzowin’s Shade. You can enter on normal or hard, but you will need to do this dungeon again to reach the Phantom Legion Queen and loot the Encroached King’s Sword. You can leave immediately after this by playing the Song of Escape sheet music and still keep the sword.
After you get the Encroached King's Sword, talk to Gherdia again. He will make some medicine to bring to Aven. Travel to Aven’s house in the Sylvain Residence of Lake Shiverwave to give the medicine to the Injured Aven.
Once the medicine is administered, Aven will recover from his curse. Speak with Turan and Aven, and the quest will be completed.
Unlocking Rapport NPC Lenora
Immediately after completing Return Trip, some text should appear on-screen which says that Lenora wants to meet with you. Now Lenora is unlocked as a Rapport NPC, and you can find her by the East Stardust Forest Triport in Elzowin’s Shade.
Source: Read Full Article