Overwatch 2 developer Blizzard is about to release a big new update, which makes multiple changes to Tank character Roadhog. The new Overwatch 2 update makes Roadhog more appealing to players, following a decline in popularity in recent years and updates. As you can see from the patch notes further down the page, the headline new feature is the addition of a brand new ability for Roadhog.
According to the patch notes and gameplay video, Roadhog’s brand new ability is called Pig Pen.
The Pig Pen ability sees Roadhog launch a trap that both damages enemies for 60, and slows them down by 40%.
Roadhog’s Scrap Gun, meanwhile, will fire four big projectiles surrounded by shrapnel pellets that do increased damage.
Finally, Roadhog’s Take a Breather ability is now resource based, taking 12 seconds to fully fill.
The Take a Breather ability will heal 450 HP when fully charged, while damage reduction is reduced from 50% to 30%.
You can check out the Overwatch 2 patch notes below…
Overwatch 2 Roadhog update patch notes…
• Pig Pen
– Roadhog launches a trap that when triggered will damage enemies for 60 initial damage on trigger and 30 damage over 3 seconds
– Pig Pen also reduces movement speed by 40%
– 12 second cooldown for Pig Pen
• All fire scatter shot is removed
– Scrap gun will fire fewer pellets with four large projectiles in the middle of the shot
– Projectiles will do 15 damage
– Pellets increased to 6.25 damage
• Take a Breather healing ability is resourced based with a new resource meter
– Cooldown reduced from 8 to 1 second and amount healed depends on the charge
– Heals 450 health over 3 seconds
– Damage reduction during Take a Breather reduced from 50% to 30%
- Support fearless journalism
- Read The Daily Express online, advert free
- Get super-fast page loading
Source: Read Full Article