PUBG update 27 has gone live on PCs, with the latest Battlegrounds update bringing with it Survivor Pass 3: Wild Card.
This gives Battlegrounds players up to 60 different rewards as well as new weapons and quality of life improvements.
PUBG update 27 went live on PCs earlier today with Survivor Pass 3: Wild Card set to hit PS4 and Xbox One next.
The description for the latest PUBG pass reads: “Bring some style to the Battlegrounds with Survivor Pass 3: Wild Card.
“From the dapper suits and cocktail dresses straight out of a spy film to rugged and trendy modern outfits, you’ll look your finest as you level up your pass!”
The PUBG Pass website simply says that Survivor Pass 3 Wild Card is “coming soon” to PS4 and Xbox One.
Bluehole has not confirmed a release date yet, but PUBG fans on PS4 and Xbox One will be hoping the wait isn’t that long.
In the meantime here’s what’s included with PUBG update 27, as revealed in a post online outlining the patch notes…
PUBG UPDATE 27 – NEW WEAPON MP5K
The MP5K is a brand new sub-machine gun chambered for 9mm ammunition. MP5K is exclusive to Vikendi and replaces the Vector on that map.
While the firing mechanics of the MP5K are similar to those of the Vector, it boasts a higher per bullet damage, but with a lower overall firing rate and DPS. This SMG also has a higher magazine capacity than the Vector, starting at 30 rounds by default with 40 rounds in an extended magazine.
Key characteristics of the MP5K:
• High rate of fire at 900 RPM with reasonably easy to control recoil
• Accommodates all attachment slots to allow for a tactical stock, different types of magazines, muzzles attachments, grips, the laser sight and of course scopes
• Base damage value of 33
• Exclusive to Vikendi
PUBG UPDATE 27 – SURVIVOR PASS 3 WILD CARD
‘Survivor Pass 3: Wild Card’ will soon begin and includes over 60 rewards which can be obtained within the 10 week pass duration. The new pass will include improved missions which will test players skills, an in-game feature which will provide tracking of missions in real-time and even new background music and lobby.
Enjoy the new Survivor Pass 3: Wild Card!
• Survivor Pass 3: Wild Card will run from when Update #27 hits live servers, until June 4 PDT
• Mission status tracking is now displayed live in-game
Press P to view your current mission status (live update of data may have few seconds of delay)
• Daily Missions: These missions change daily, so ensure you complete each in time! You can swap out up to 3 missions per day
• Weekly Missions: You will be able to play 10 new missions every week. You can swap up to 5 missions per week for new ones, and expired missions will disappear
• Beginner Missions: Added 10 introductory missions that teach players about various in-game features
• There are additional challenge missions to test your gunplay skills with the following weapons: Tommy Gun, Beryl M762, S686, UMP45, M16A4
Earn a weapon skin for each weapon’s mission set you complete!
• Over 60 rewards total
• New character face & hair items as free pass rewards
• New backpack skins
• Every level of the pass will grant a coupon which can be used in the coupon store to redeem items and random keys
Premium Pass and Level-up Items
• Premium Pass: $9.99 (price may vary slightly depending on your region)
• Level-up Items:
• 5 Levels $4.99, 20 Levels $17.99, 30 Level up item $24.99 (price may vary slightly depending on your region)
• Sales Period: From when Update #27 hits live servers, until server maintenance on June 5 KST
• Changing language is disabled while in-game to prevent a crash related to the live mission progress function
Source: Read Full Article