We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
If you’ve been keeping up with the daily Wordle puzzles lately, then you’ll be aware of how tricky they’ve been. Wordle 535 continues this trend, providing long-time fans with another tough nut to crack. Fortunately, this is where Express Online comes in. We’ve put together a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues to help you figure out the answer to Wordle 535 for December 6. Good luck!
The aim of Wordle is to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses, which is every bit as tough as it sounds.
To solve the puzzle, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, then the letter you’ve guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, just not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
An addictive game with a huge following, Wordle has spawned dozens of clones, including a Lord of the Rings themed version, a musical variant called Heardle, and a hardcore version called Quordle.
If you’re not great with words, then you might prefer something like daily maths-based puzzle Nerdle, where the aim is to figure out a mystery equation.
Anyway, if you’re here for Wordle 535 hints, check out the latest clues for the December 6 puzzle below…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 535 hints and clues for December 6…
1. Wordle 535 starts with the letter A.
2. Wordle 535 contains two vowels.
3. Better get ready to go when you see this colour.
Source: Read Full Article