When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. Our Privacy Notice explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Today’s Rocket League update is available and includes a number of changes listed in the official patch notes.
It comes with only limited additions for gamers on PS4, Xbox, PC and Nintendo Switch platforms today.
However, it lays the groundwork for the new Nascar bundle, which will be available to purchase from the item shop this week.
The NASCAR 2021 Fan Pack will arrive in the Item Shop on May 6, just in time for the NASCAR Cup Series race at Darlington Raceway on May 9.
Gamers will be able to grab NASCAR-themed gear from the top teams in the sport for 2000 Credits later this week.
A message from Psyonix explains: “The items included in the bundle can only be equipped by the NASCAR Ford Mustang, NASCAR Chevrolet Camaro, and NASCAR Toyota Camry. The NASCAR Ford Mustang, NASCAR Chevrolet Camaro, and NASCAR Toyota Camry cannot be customized with all item types.
“Plus, to celebrate the arrival of NASCAR in Rocket League, you can claim the NASCAR Trail for free beginning the same day the NASCAR 2021 Fan Pack goes live. Check out the items in the trailer above and in the slideshow below.
“The NASCAR 2021 Fan Pack will be available until May 12, but will return to celebrate major NASCAR events throughout the year. Don’t forget to check out all the action from the NASCAR Cup Race Series at Darlington Raceway on May 9.”
And full patch notes from today’s Rocket League update can be listed below, including the following changes:
Rocket League second anniversary update trailer
Arena Rotation Adjustments
- Salty Shores (Night) added to the rotation in all Playlists
- Reduced frequency of some arenas in the rotation (Wasteland, Farmstead)
- Neon Fields and Forbidden Temple (Day) have been removed from rotation until additional revisions can be made
- Made it clearer which items cannot be traded to other players while on the Trade In page
- Fixed an EOS cloud sync error that was preventing some players from accessing item inventory
- Fixed a bug causing players to join the incorrect Private Match
- Fixed the “Add Players” pop-up that was appearing far more frequently than intended
- Fixed appearance of Anispray Rocket Boost
- Friends List appearance will now scale correctly with the rest of the user interface.
Source: Read Full Article