Valorant update 7.03 is out now, complete with some much needed changes to item purchases and muting party members. The new Valorant update makes changes to the way players can mute people, as well as a host of quality-of-life changes when purchasing or unlocking items after a game. Needless to say, Riot Games has also fixed a number of pesky bugs, which should make the experience smoother for fans of the free-to-play shooter.
Added party text mites for people who have received team text mutes, plus improved visibility and readability for behavioural warning messaging system.
The store has also been updated to make it easier to find your favourite items, and to let players better navigate new purchases.
Indeed, according to the patch notes, fans will be able to immediately favourite newly purchased or unlocked items at the end of a game. Unfortunately, this doesn’t include titles.
You’ll also be able to directly navigate your newly purchased Sprays by visiting the Collections tab from the confirmation screen after a game.
You can check out the full list of Valorant update 7.03 patch notes below…
Valorant shares a sneak peek of Fade’s gameplay
VALORANT 7.03 PATCH NOTES
• We have restructured the rendering system with the goal of making the system more maintainable in the future.
PLAY BEHAVIOR UPDATES
• We added party text mutes for people who have received team text mutes.
• We added formatting changes to our behavioral warning messaging system in order to improve visibility and readability.
Favoriting After Purchase and End-of-Game Unlock
• After purchasing or unlocking Battlepass or event pass items at the end of a game, you will now have the ability to immediately Favorite your newly purchased/unlocked weapon or accessory item (titles not included) on the confirmation screen.
Navigation to Sprays Collection
• After purchasing or unlocking a Battlepass or event pass Spray at the end of a game, you will now be able to directly navigate to that newly acquired Spray in the Collections tab from the confirmation screen.
• Fixed a bug where a white line appeared on Player Portraits when an Ultimate was used.
• Fixed an issue where a shield’s number value appears red in the shop upon damage and then when buying it back again.
• Fixed a font issue where Greek Tonos was not rendering for Account Names.
• Fixed a bug where VOIP Ducks Flavor VO (a setting that, when turned on, makes in-game sounds slightly lower in order to prioritize party/team comms) was not functioning as intended.
• Fixed a bug in the Esports Hub that was causing the Schedule to show incorrect Time/Days due to UTC time conversion.
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Source: Read Full Article