We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Xur is back in Destiny 2 and Guardians can find him very quickly if they look in the right place.
Without having to whizz past The Tower or other locations, the Xur location for this week has been confirmed as on Nessus.
Not needing to check all the other locations is a big boost for gamers this week, as Xur will be leaving the game at 6pm BST on Tuesday, September 7.
You still need to know the right place to travel to on the Nessus map but when you do eventually arrive, there will be plenty of loot to buy with your legendary shards.
WHERE IS XUR?
The Xur location for September 6 has been confirmed as on Nessus near The Watcher’s Grave.
To find the correct place, you should choose the landing area nearest The Grave and then head North.
Having done this, you should find a big tree with red leaves, and luckily for you, it’s easy to climb.
Xur can be found on one of the many branches and will offer you a number of Exotic and Legendary items.
There’s also some great armour options this week for those who are playing the correct character.
Destiny 2: Bungie release trailer for 'Beyond Light' expansion
Xur is currently selling these items:
- Hard Light Energy Auto Rifle for 29 Legendary Shards
- Graviton Forfeit Hunter Helmet for 23 Legendary Shards
- Peregrine Greaves Titan Leg Armor for 23 Legendary Shards
- Contraverse Hold Warlock Gauntlets for 23 Legendary Shards
- Dire Promise Primary Hand Cannon 50 Legendary Shards
- Gnawing Hunger Energy Auto Rifle 50 Legendary Shards
- Cold Denial Primary Pulse Rifle 50 Legendary Shards
- Distant Tumulus Energy Sniper Rifle 50 Legendary Shards
- Wishbringer Energy Shotgun 50 Legendary Shards
- Seventh Seraph SAW Heavy Machine Gun 50 Legendary Shards
- Trinary System Energy Fusion Rifle 50 Legendary Shards
It should be noted that Legendary weapons also cost 1000 glimmer each on top of the Legendary Shards.
For Legendary Armour, Guardians can pick up the Wing Contender set, with each piece costing 50 Legendary Shards and 1000 Glimmer each.
For anyone who has forgotten, Legendary Shards used by Xur are remnants of powerful items used to improve gear or trade for other stuff.
It should also be noted that Xur will be dropping items similar in power level to your character.
And another part of Xur that is new to the latest version of Destiny 2 is that he now drops Cipher Quests for free.
The Quest will reward you with an exotic Cipher, and last week included completing 21 Strikes or winning the same number of Crucible or Gambit matches.
Every week, Guardians can acquire one Exotic Engram using Legendary Shards that will decrypt as Exotics that aren’t already in your collection.
Source: Read Full Article