We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
If you’ve been keeping up with the daily Wordle puzzles this week, then you’re probably craving a bit more of a challenge. Wordle 377 bucks the recent trend of simple puzzles, providing long-time fans with a much tougher nut to crack. Fortunately, this is where Express Online comes in. We’ve put together a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues to help you figure out the answer to Wordle 377 for July 1. Good luck!
Perfect for when you have a few minutes to spare, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six attempts.
Fortunately, there are ways to whittle it down and actually solve the puzzle pretty quickly. It’s all about paying close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some handy Wordle tips, followed by a selection of spoiler-free clues for Wordle 377 on July 1…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 377 hints and clues for July 1…
1. Wordle 377 starts with the letter P.
2. Wordle 377 contains just two vowels.
3. A horse, bean and for North American players, a car.
Source: Read Full Article