We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
It’s the weekend and there’s a brand new Wordle puzzle available to keep you busy until Monday. Wordle 378 is live for the next 24-hours, so it’s worth jumping in quickly, especially if you’re building up quite the winning streak. If you need a little help solving Wordle 378 for July 2, then head to the bottom of the page for a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues. Good luck, because you might just need it.
Perfect for when you have a few minutes to spare, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six attempts.
Fortunately, there are ways to whittle it down and actually solve the puzzle pretty quickly. It’s all about paying close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some handy Wordle tips, followed by a selection of spoiler-free clues for Wordle 378 on July 2…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 378 hints and clues for July 2…
1. Wordle 378 starts with the letter E .
2. Wordle 378 contains one vowel, but it appears twice.
3. A bird and arcade machine.
Source: Read Full Article