We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Another day, another hard-as-nails Wordle puzzle for you to sink your teeth into. Wordle 390 is live for the next 24-hours, so you’d better act fast if you want to keep your winning streak alive. Of course, that’s easier said than done when a Wordle is this difficult. Fortunately, Express Online is here to help, courtesy of three spoiler-free hints for Wordle 390 on July 14. Just head to the bottom of the page for the latest clues, and remember to check back for more Wordle hints tomorrow.
In case you’re new to Wordle, the aim of the game is to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses. To successfully complete a puzzle, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 390 on July 14…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 390 hints and clues for July 14…
1. Wordle 390 starts with the letter L.
2. Wordle 390 contains two vowels.
3. A vital organ.
Source: Read Full Article