- PvP Tier List Criteria
- PvP Tier List
World Of Warcraft: Dragonflight's PvP content is exceptional. With vast Talent Trees, the possibilities are endless to create a fantastic PvP build. As with most expansions, some classes shine in PvP while others fall to the wayside.
The classes in order of rank can be divided into tiers based on how excellent they are at destroying enemy players: S-Tier, A-Tier, B-Tier, C-Tier, and D-Tier. Crowd control, support, and utility play a role in this, but overall, it is about damage. Each class and specialization can bring something beneficial to the PvP table, though, so don't let a lower tier dissuade you.
PvP Tier List Criteria
When creating a PvP Tier List, a few qualities are taken into account. Namely, how quickly you can take down enemies, your ability to control enemies, survivability, and what utilities you can bring to the Arena Team, Random Battleground party, or to yourself when one-on-one in any PvP content. Your Talent Tree build is a large part of being a good PvP player. For example, if Marksmanship Hunter is rated D-Tier in some tier lists, but with the right build when playing arenas and battlegrounds, you can be top damage, Killing Blows, and Honorable Kills every time. That doesn't look like a D-Tier's capabilities.
That being said, a large amount of how well any class does will be left up to player skill and, as previously mentioned, Talent Tree build. This tier list can be based on a class's ability to easily be at the top of the leaderboards after any PvP match, whether in arenas or battlegrounds.
- S-Tier: The breadwinners. This tier will shine in PvP. Their ability to survive and destroy the enemy is why they shine here.
- A-Tier: The backbone. The A-Tier will undoubtedly be the backbone of any PvP group. They even have a chance to give the S-Tier a run for their money.
- B-Tier: The middle ground. This tier sits right in the middle. It wouldn't be inaccurate to state this as the average PvP class.
- C-Tier: The junior league. The C-Tier will require good player skills to compete with the other tiers.
- D-TIer: The last picks. This tier will have trouble shining in PvP. With some commitment and dedication, it's possible to show they are worthwhile, but it won't come easy.
PvP Tier List
This is the PvP tier list, plus the pros and cons of each class in PvP. You will see how each class shines and how each class falls short. This may help you decide on which class to main for PvP. Don't forget that talent tree builds, and player skill plays a huge role in this, so this list is based on how easily someone can be on the top of the leaderboards in any PvP content.
Pros and Cons
While this is the PvP tier list, you may find a build for one of the lower-tier classes that allow you to compete with the upper-echelon classes. If you are looking for a quick and easy way to do great in PvP, then by all means, pick one of the upper-tier classes, but if you want to challenge yourself, pick one of the lower-tier classes and show the PvP world what you are made of.
Source: Read Full Article