HOW TO RESERVE A WOW CLASSIC NAME?
To create a character and play WoW Classic, you will need to download and install the client first. Follow these steps:
- Open the Battle.net desktop app and select World of Warcraft in the game selection menu.
- Under the Version menu, select World of Warcraft Classic. If you have more than one World of Warcraft account, you’ll see a second dropdown for Account. In that column, select the active account you want to play on.
- Click the Install button. You’ll see an installation progress bar that will show you when the installation is available to play.
- Once the installation is complete, click the Play button.
- From there you’ll need to select the realm you want to play on then select Create New Character.
- You’ll be able to choose your faction, class, and race, as well as fully customize your new character and name them. If you change your mind about a character and have already created your three, you will need to choose a character to delete.
- Please note, the name associated with the character deleted will be immediately available again to be claimed.
Available Realms for North America
The list below is separated into Name, Type and Time Zone.
- Atiesh Normal Pacific
- Bloodsail Buccaneers RP Eastern
- Faerlina PvP Eastern
- Fairbanks PvP Pacific
- Grobbulus RP-PvP Pacific
- Herod PvP Eastern
- Mankrik Normal Eastern
- Myzrael Normal Pacific…
- Pagle Normal Eastern
- Thalnos PvP Eastern
- Whitemane PvP Pacific
- Arugal PvP Australian Eastern Time
- Remulos Normal Australian Eastern Time
- Activision Blizzard
Source: Read Full Article