Xbox has just confirmed what has already been a bumper January for Game Pass is going to get even bigger as nine more titles are heading its way.
PlayStation has been ahead of Xbox in the console war for the entirety of the latter’s existence. The closest Xbox came to winning a round was via the 360. As for the generation that has just begun, Xbox needed to deal the PS5 a body blow right from the off. It has arguably done that via the expansion of its Game Pass which packs more of a punch than any subscription service PlayStation currently has to offer.
Game Pass started its life on the Series X with a major acquisition. The addition of EA Play for anyone with an Ultimate subscription. There really is already more than anyone could possibly play in a lifetime on the service, but that isn’t stopping Xbox from adding more to it. It already added a bunch of new titles earlier this month and has now announced nine more.
All nine games will be added to Game Pass before the end of January 2021. Each of them, including the dates they will be available and the platforms they can be played on, can be found below.
- Control (PC, January 21, 2021)
- Desperados III (Android, Console, and PC, January 21, 2021)
- Donut County (Android, Console, and PC, January 21, 2021)
- Outer Wilds (Android, January 21, 2021)
- Cyber Shadow (Android, Console, and PC, January 26, 2021)
- The Medium (Xbox Series X/S and PC, January 28, 2021)
- Yakuza 3 Remastered (Android, Console, and PC, January 28, 2021)
- Yakuza 4 Remastered (Android, Console, and PC, January 28, 2021)
- Yakuza 5 Remastered (Android, Console, and PC, January 28, 2021)
It’s not all good news for Game Pass subscribers. Xbox has also revealed that eight titles will be leaving the service later this month to make room for the new arrivals. All eight departures will be leaving Game Pass on January 29, 2021. Check them out below and play them before they’re gone.
- Death Squared (Console)
- Death’s Gambit (PC)
- Final Fantasy 15 (Console and PC)
- Fishing Sim World: Pro Tour (Console and PC)
- Gris (PC)
- Indivisible (Console and PC)
- Reigns: Game of Thrones (PC)
- Sea Salt (Console and PC)
NEXT: Cyberpunk 2077 Players Are Trying To Uncover The Game’s Biggest Mystery
- Game News
- Game Pass
Josh has been gaming for as long as he can remember. That love began with a mild childhood addiction to the Sega Genesis, or Mega Drive since he lives in the UK. Back then, Sonic 2 quickly became his favorite game and as you might have guessed from his picture, the franchise has remained close to his heart ever since. Nowadays, he splits his time between his PS4 and his Switch and spends far too much time playing Fortnite. If you’re a fan of gaming, wrestling, and soccer, give him a follow on Twitter @BristolBeadz.
Source: Read Full Article