Infinity Ward has rolled out a new update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. The patch notes are detailed below.
The update makes a number of changes to weapons, most notably by addressing the damage falloff of the FR 5.56 underbarrel shotgun. Previously, the underbarrel shotgun of the FR 5.56–better known as the FAMAS–was extremely overpowered. Infinity Ward said this patch is in response to that issue.
Other adjustments include reducing the Bruen MK9 LMG’s damage to the upper torso, increasing the ISO SMG’s base ADS movement speed, reducing the 735 Sawed-Off Barrel shotgun’s lethal damage at close range, and more. The patch also addresses an exploit near Warzone’s prison and removes the VO from the High Alert perk.
In other Call of Duty news, this year’s entry–officially titled Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War–has been formally announced. Studios Raven Software and Treyarch are attached as developers. A full worldwide reveal of the game will debut on August 26 within Warzone’s Verdansk.
Full Modern Warfare, Warzone Patch Notes (August 20)
- Warzone – 12-Gauge Deputy underbarrel shotgun:
- Clamped close lethal damage
- Fixed damage falloff for the FR 5.56 underbarrel shotgun
- Bruen MK9 LMG:
- Reduced upper torso damage
- Base weapon – Increased recoil
- 60 Round Mag – Additional increased recoil
- ISO SMG:
- Reduced movement penalty for drum mags
- Increased base ADS movement speed
- 725 Sawed-Off Barrel:
- Small increase to ADS time
- Small decrease to movement speed
- Reduced close lethal damage range
- Fix for an exploit near the Prison in Warzone
- Removing the VO from the High Alert perk
- CoD: Modern Warfare, Warzone Patch Notes Revealed For August 20
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Teaser Art Revealed
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Confirmed, Reveal Coming In Warzone
- Call Of Duty: Warzone Red Access Cards And Bunker Locations
- Everything We Know About Call Of Duty 2020 So Far
Call of Duty News
Source: Read Full Article