During its E3 2019 press conference, Square Enix opened with a deep dive into the Final Fantasy 7 Remake. After showing off a lengthy look at gameplay, it revealed a collector’s edition that will be available exclusively through the online Square Enix store, called the 1st Class Edition.
The special edition of the game comes with a Steelbook case, art book, mini-soundtrack CD, and a Play Arts Kai Cloud Strife and Hardy Daytona statue. Plus you get some digital items like bonus summon Materia DLC (Carbuncle and Cactuar) and a Chocobo chick for pre-ordering. It costs $330.
The lengthy gameplay demonstration also showed an in-depth look at combat, and our first look at some more of the characters interacting and in battle. Final Fantasy 7 Remake will release on May 3, 2020.
E3 2019 Conference Schedule
- Tuesday, June 11, 9 AM PT — Nintendo Direct Showcase
More E3 news:
- New Xbox console, Scarlett, revealed
- Xbox Scarlett details: 8K, 120 FPS, SSD
- Elden Ring is From Software and George RR Martin’s new game
- Cyberpunk 2077 release date announced
- Final Fantasy VII Remake release date announced
- Watch Dogs Legion revealed
Source: Read Full Article