Anyone who’s in the market for a new desktop Mac is in luck, because Apple’s iMac and Mac Mini computers are on sale for up to $400 off today at Amazon. So if you want a sleek piece of hardware on your desk (or next to your TV, where many people put their Minis), you might as well take advantage of these deals and save some cash. Then you can move the savings into an investment account and watch it grow. Or buy 80 banana slicers. I mean, it’s your money, do what you want with it.
Apple iMac Deals
- Mac Mini 3.6GHz, Intel Core i3 128GB – $759 (save $40)
- Mac Mini 3.0GHz, Intel Core i5, 256GB – $1025 (save $74)
With its 7.7-inch square design, the Mac Mini is about as compact in design as computers come. But unlike the previous Mini models, this one packs a punch thanks to its eighth-generation quad-core i3 or 6-core i5 Intel Core Processor, depending on the model you choose. It also has lots of modern ports and a super-speedy SSD. If you’re looking for a tiny Mac, this deal saves you a nice chunk of change on the latest Mac Mini model.
If you do go with the Mac Mini, you might want to throw in a Magic Mouse, Trackpad, and/or Keyboard as well.
- Apple Magic Mouse 2 – $71.90 (save $8)
- Apple Magic Trackpad – $99 (save $30)
- Apple Magic Keyboard – $88 (save $11)
- Microsoft Spring Sale Drops Prices on All Things Xbox One, Including Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Preorders
- Apple Deals Today at Amazon: iMac and Mac Mini on Sale
- SanDisk Extreme Nintendo Switch Compatible Micro SD Cards and Other Storage Deals
- How and Where to Stream Game of Thrones Season 8
- Best Xbox One X and Xbox One S Deals and Bundles 2019
- How to File Your 2019 Taxes Online for Free and Get the Best Tax Refund
Chris Reed is IGN’s shopping and commerce editor. You can follow him on Twitter @_chrislreed.
Source: Read Full Article