Anyone in the market for a new laptop should take a look at this deal. Whether your old MacBook is starting to slow down or you’re thinking of switching over from Windows, the MacBook Air is one of the best laptop choices for just about anyone. The only problem with these slick aluminum machines is that they’re pricy. Right now at Amazon, you can save $200 on the latest model of a brand-new MacBook Air, matching the lowest price they’ve ever been. If that sounds good, just make sure to grab one before stock runs out.
Alternately, for those who prefer the versatility of tablets to laptops, Amazon also has lowest-ever prices on iPad Pros today as well.
- 128GB MacBook Air – $999.99 (save $200)
- 256GB MacBook Air – $1199.99 (save $200)
Released in 2018, this MacBook Air is the thinnest, lightest model yet. It comes with a 13.3-inch pixel-dense Retina display that’s framed by new thinner bezels. It packs a dual-core 8th-gen Intel Core i5 Processor, Intel UHD Graphics 617, and 8GB memory. It has a super-fast solid state drive that comes in 128GB or 256GB configurations, and has two Thunderbold 3 (USB-C) ports for charging, external displays, and other accessories.
One of the best new features in this Air model is that it comes with a Touch ID sensor for security — and without the largely pointless Touch Bar that comes in the pricier MacBook Pros. The battery lasts up to 12 hours on a single charge, and you can also pick from your choice of colors: space gray, silver, and rose gold.
These are the lowest prices we’ve seen on these MacBook Airs, so don’t hesitate if you’ve had your eye on it.
- Get Borderlands 2: GOTY Edition for $8, Save on Tons More 2K Games
- Apple MacBook Air Is on Sale for Lowest Price Ever
- Deal Alert: iPad Pro on Sale for the Lowest Price Ever
- Get an Apple iPad Pro for Cheap While Supplies Last
- Best Xbox One X and Xbox One S Deals and Bundles 2019
- Big 4K UHD Blu-Ray Sale at Amazon
Source: Read Full Article