Amazon has offered some great deals on Apple products lately, and today the internet retailer is doing it again. The latest versions of the iPad Pro, both the 11-inch and 12.9-inch models, have dropped to their lowest prices ever. The only difference between the two is screen size. The display on the 11-inch iPad is already significantly bigger than a standard iPad’s 9.7-inch screen, but the 12.9-inch one is massive, which is perfect for things like work tasks, watching Netflix, and reading comics.
Apple iPad Pro Wi-Fi Deals
- Apple Pencil (2nd Generation) – $129
- Apple Smart Keyboard Folio 11-inch – $179
- Apple Smart Keyboard Folio 12.9-inch – $189 (save $9)
These iPad Pros are powered by the powerful A12X Bionic chip and Apple’s Neural Engine, making it fast and powerful enough to handle even demanding tasks like photo and video editing, as well as graphically demanding games like Civilization VI. Note that these are the Wi-Fi only models, so if you need a cellular connection, you’re out of luck at the moment.
They’re also compatible with the latest Apple peripherals, like the second-gen Apple Pencil, which attaches magnetically to the side of the iPad for storing, pairing, and charging. The Smart Keyboard Folio, which offers protection and a physical keyboard for the iPad Pro, also charges and pairs automatically.
It’s unclear when these discounts will vanish, so if you’ve been looking for an iPad Pro deal, this is a great time to buy.
- Video Game Release Dates 2019
- Movie Release Dates 2019
- Mario + Rabbids, Diablo 3, Civilization 6 and More Nintendo Switch Game Deals
- Deal Alert: Apple iPad Pro Drops to Lowest Price Ever
- Microsoft Spring Sale Drops Prices on All Things Xbox One, Including Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Preorders
- Apple Deals Today at Amazon: iMac and Mac Mini on Sale
- SanDisk Extreme Nintendo Switch Compatible Micro SD Cards and Other Storage Deals
- How and Where to Stream Game of Thrones Season 8
Chris Reed is IGN’s shopping and commerce editor. You can follow him on Twitter @_chrislreed.
Source: Read Full Article