Hori’s Split Pad Pro is one of the best Nintendo Switch controllers you can buy. Each handle slides into the Switch, replacing the Joy-Cons and giving you more substantial pads to use in handheld mode. Hori recently released a number of different colors, and now the company has revealed a Pac-Man-themed version of the Split Pad Pro. It’s available to preorder now for $60 with a release date of November 19.
The new Pac-Man design has the little yellow guy on the left controller, accompanied by the blue ghost Inky, while the right controller features red ghost Blinky, pink ghost Pinky, and orange ghost Clyde. Beneath them, the controller features the classic Pac-Man map.
Nintendo Switch Hori Split Pad Pro – Pac-Man
The Hori Split Pad Pro provides an experience that’s closer to a proper full-size controller in handheld mode. It features more accurate analog sticks, bigger face and shoulder buttons, and remappable back paddles. The paddles let you map a button on the front of the controller to the back. Unfortunately, you can’t map any buttons on the right controller to the left controller’s paddle and vice-versa. I found this feature particularly useful in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, as I could map D-pad inputs like the tool switch to the back paddle.
If you’re interested in more product recommendations, check out our Nintendo Switch gift guide. There are a lot of different controllers, headsets, and accessories that will make any Nintendo fan happy this holiday season.
More Tech Picks From GameSpot
- The Best Gaming Headphones And Headsets
- The Best Nintendo Switch Controllers You Can Buy
- The Best Budget Monitors Under $200
- + Show More More Tech Picks From GameSpot Links (5)
- The Best Gaming Laptops In 2020
- The Best Gaming Keyboards In 2020
- Best Gaming Mouse Of 2020: Steelseries, Razer, And HyperX Mice Tested
- The Best VR Headsets In 2020
- Best Streaming Accessories 2020: How To Start Streaming On Twitch, YouTube, And More
Source: Read Full Article